Printable Notes from the Barrett Page
by Barbara B. Rollins
- Source, Irish Families, Edward MacIaught; Letter from Robert V. KERLEY to Air Commodore F. R. BANKS, 5A Albert Court, Knightsbridge, London S.W. 7 England, dated Nov. 7, 1978.
- Chronology by Ione KERLEY TAYLOR, basis for article in Bill NEAL, The Last Frontier: The Story of Hardeman County, Quanah Tribune-Chief, 1966.
- Biographical Souvenir of the State of Texas, F. A. BATTEY & Co., Chicago, 1889. Reproduction by Southern Historical Press.
- International Genealogical Index.
- Butler County Alabama Obituaries, compiled by Marilyn Davis BAREFIELD. Southern Historical Press, Inc., 1985. This is the source of information from obituary of Elizabeth __ BARRETT, Joshua BARRETT, and Alma BARRETT.
Return to Barrett Page